- Smart Farming with sensor technology – Profyta – Tanzania
- Strategic use of data-informed horticulture – ImpactCluster Greenport – Morocco
- Attractive entrepreneurship options in the food chain – NIMAR in cooperation with ESCA – Casablanca, Morocco
- Recycling plastic waste in the horticultural sector – Seed2Feed and Planetary Service
- Energy provisions for horticulture in African countries – Seed2Feed and Planetary Service
- Market exploration for horticultural enterprises in Africa – Seed2Feed and Planetary Service
- The construction of a local hydroponics system – Kairoh Garden – Gambia
- Sabbaticals in Gambia – Kairoh Garden – Gambia
- Agroforestry in Malindi – Kenya
- Agricultural youth entrepreneurship program – Sengerema – Tanzania
- Consultation, training and technology – Holland Greentech – 12 countries
- Hydroponics and water management – Ricanau Mofo – Suriname
The internships and sabbaticals offered here are part of a continuous chain. The work is transferred to the next intern. Even if this doesn’t work out there is not a big gap between two internship periods. A single internship does not always have a big impact. The succession of contributions over a longer period can have that more easily. The overseas partners then get more out of it.
Planetary Service not only mediates, but also provides introduction, guidance, and support for any problems. This applies to the companies, but also to the teachers and institutions from which students participate in these internships.